Avipattikar is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation of fourteen wonderful herbs, that helps restore digestive health bybalancing digestive meaning of the name is A (free) form Vipatti (problems).By balanncing Pitta Dosha in body Avipattikar churna helps nourish,strengthen and protect the stomach and intestines. It is specifically recommended for people with Pitta body type who are prone to increased acidic content and associated probemls. By regulating Apan Vata in body it also helps in regulating bowel movement.
- Store in cool dark place and in as air-tight container
- Avoid exposure to moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
- Promotes apporpriate levels of acidity in the stormach and intestines
- Helps remove excess heat from the Gastro Intestinal tract
- Supports healthy elimination for individuals with pitta imbalances
Directions fpr use:
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon wiht Warm water up to twice daily
This product contains suger and not recommended for diabetics.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Est way to deal with hyperacidity (a symptom of aggravated pitta) is to reduce the intake of acidty causing foods. Foods containing spices, oils and meat should be avoided. Alight walk aftre each meal is beneficla to digee the food easily. Amla juice or Gulkand (rose petal paste) is also beneficial in balancing a system nigh in acidity.
Manufactured By: Vedic Care, USA
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 100 Grams
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.