Shirdi is the place where shirdi sai baba's life was spent. Purtaparthi is the place where satya sai baba is presently staying.
Like Allah of the Muslims, or Jahweh of the Jews, or Divine Father of the Christians, or the Buddha Nature of the Buddhists, or Ahura Mazda of the Parses, or the Supreme Self of the Vedantins, or the Great Spirit of the native Americans, Sai Baba is a name for the omnipresent, supreme reality, which in most religions is known as God.
The one divinity takes on countless names and manifests itself in countless forms.
Single Packet 20g contains 2 separate sleeves of 6 or 7 sticks each, therefore the single packet contains about 12 to 14 sticks
- Symble of quality
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 8.46 OZ (240 Grams) = 0.70 OZ (20 Grams) Each
Quantity: 12 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Directions for use:
- Place incense sticks in a proper incense burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never leave a glowing stick unattended.