Shredded coconut consists of thin pieces of coconut, usually sold in dried form. It is also possible to shred coconut with freshly grated coconut in a blender. It can easily be a topping of simple sandwiches like peanut butter and honey, it can add to the taste of baked goods, or it can lend extra flavor to savory foods like curries.
- Wake up taste buds
- Coconut is a tropical fruit that is rich in protein.
- The meat of the coconut is very good in destroying intestinal parasites that we get from eating infected food.
- The coconut water/juice is a nutritious refreshing drink especially for those people with kidney and urinary bladder problems. Coconut juice is highly alkaline.
- Coconut water is rich in potassium too.
- Coconut milk from the mature coconut is used to make Virgin Coconut Oil, VCO can help prevent and treat minor ailments.
- Coconut meat contains lots of fat, saturated hence advisable to be had in moderate quantities. However some researches claim it to be good fat that gets utilized faster in the body and does not convert into bad cholesterol.
- Rich in protein
- 7 OZ (198 Grams)
- 14 OZ (396 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place